Outdoor sculptures are vulnerable to deterioration from environmental effects such as weather, pollution and neglect. Exposure to acid rain, bird and animal droppings, and decomposing leaves are just a few examples of the uncontrollable risk factors outdoor sculptures face.
- Nyalic® Regarded as One of the Best 21 products in the Last 21 Years
- The Difference a Nyalic® Coating Makes is Like Night and Day
- Nyalic® Coated Komatsu Material Handler After 4-years Unloading Ferilizer & Salt Barges
- 6 Months in Magnesium Chloride
- Customer "Toots" the Nyalic® Horn!
- The Coke® Story
- Nyalic® Coated Wheel Loaders at Kansas City Airport
- 4 TIPS FOR USING NYALIC® AEROSOL CANS
- Outdoor Sculpture - Superstorm Sandy
- Princeton Chemisty Building
Posted by on 1/6/2017 to Architecture/Sculptures
Hopkins Architects London had been planning an important project for a major UK shopping chain with a view to using a clear coat capsule coat. Having found Nyalic, discussions led to test material being forwarded to the UK.