- Nyalic® Coated Komatsu Material Handler After 4-years Unloading Ferilizer & Salt Barges
- 6 Months in Magnesium Chloride
- Customer "Toots" the Nyalic® Horn!
- The Coke® Story
- Nyalic® Coated Wheel Loaders at Kansas City Airport
- 4 TIPS FOR USING NYALIC® AEROSOL CANS
- Outdoor Sculpture - Superstorm Sandy
- Princeton Chemisty Building
At Nyalic®, we constantly strive to improve our products, service, and knowledge to better serve our customers and their incredibly specific needs. We have had tremendous success extending the life of machines operating in highly caustic environments. We have seen machines double their expected life and have been told that residual values are higher. Inspecting these machines in the field from time to time and getting customer feedback is how we have been able to improve our protection system.
Outdoor sculptures are vulnerable to deterioration from environmental effects such as weather, pollution and neglect. Exposure to acid rain, bird and animal droppings, and decomposing leaves are just a few examples of the uncontrollable risk factors outdoor sculptures face.